The Annual General Meeting of the Ipswich Region Chamber of Commerce & Industry will be held in the Club Services Ipswich, Long Tan Room, 5 Lowry Street, North Ipswich 4305 on Monday the 11th December 2023 commencing at 4.30pm. The order of business will be: -Adoption of Minutes from the 2022 AGM; -President’s Annual Report; -Presentation of the …
Business AFTER 5
First launched in 2008, Business After 5 is now a mainstay of the Ipswich Chamber’s many networking opportunities.
As the No. 1 Networking organisation in the Ipswich Region, our Business After 5 events provide our members with the opportunity to network with like-minded business people in an informal setting. These monthly events also give our members the regular opportunities to promote their business and form stronger relationships with their current customers, meet potential new customers and suppliers, and be part of a supportive network for members to create and maintain a dynamic business connections.
The Chamber offers a range of breakfast and luncheon events throughout the year featuring entertaining and informative guest speakers from the wider business community. Previous speakers include:
- Ita Buttrose AO, OBE
- Hon. Annastacia Palaszczuk MP
- Duncan Armstrong AO
- Tom Piotrowski – Commonwealth Securities
- Paul de Gelder – Ex Navy Diver – Shark Attack Survivor
- Ross Greenwood – Channel 9
- Peter Irvine – Gloria Jean’s Coffees
- Her Excellency Penelope Wensley AO
- Governor of Queensland
- Mayor Teresa Harding
- Lucy Bloom – Award-winning Speaker & Author
- Hon. Dianne Farmer MP – Minister for Employment and Small Business and Minister for Training and Skills Development
- Hon. David Crisafulli MP – Queenslander Leader of the Opposition and Shadow Tourism Minister
- Senator Jane Hume – Minister for Superannuation, Financial Services and the Digital Economy, Minister for Women’s Economic Security
- Giaan Rooney – Former Olympic Swimmer
- Robin Bailey – Brisbane Radio personality
The Chamber’s breakfast and luncheon speaking events are very popular and often sold out well before the RSVP date. All are welcome with Chamber members receiving the added benefit of a discounted ticket price.