Nominations for the 2018 City of Ipswich Business Excellence Awards are Now Open!
The Business Excellence Awards celebrate your success and aim to showcase the achievements of Ipswich businesses and employees making contributions to the continued growth of our economy.
Entries are open to all businesses and individuals within the Ipswich City Council boundaries and you do not have to be a Chamber member to enter. The Chamber represents all businesses across the region and we encourage everyone to nominate either yourself or colleagues for these prestigious awards, as we acknowledge and celebrate Ipswich achievements.
Inspiring individuals and businesses can nominate for the following 9 categories:
- Ipswich City Council New Business of the Year
- Ipswich Chamber of Commerce Customer Service Award
- Ipswich Turf Club Tourism / Community Event of the Year
- River 94.9 Community Involvement Award
- TAFE Queensland Young Business Person of the Year (35 Years and under)
- Sirromet Wines Business Person of the Year (36 Years and over)
- Konica Minolta Innovation in Business Award
- The Queensland Times Small Business of the Year
- RPQ Pty Ltd Business of the Year
Winners will be unveiled at the prestigious Gala Dinner on Saturday, 20 October at Ipswich Civic Centre.
We look forward to receiving another record amount of entries this year and wish everyone the very best of luck.
The process is simple:
– Nominations open (you only require one nomination to progress to the next step)
– Nominations close 23 August. Nominees will be advised of their nomination and sent submission information.
– Submission to be completed by nominees. Submission involves answering a number of questions relevant to their nominated category.
– Submissions close 28 September
– The confidential judging panel will then assess the entries and decide on the finalists and winner for each category.
– Finalists announced 8th October