The City of Ipswich Business Awards will showcase the cream of local business, across a variety of award categories, at a black tie dinner in October at the Ipswich Civic Centre.
Thanks to all the people who have submitted a nomination for the 2018 awards. The nomination period has now finished, and we’re accepting submissions for the award which close at 5pm on Friday 28th of September.
The Awards celebrate your success and aim to showcase the achievements of Ipswich businesses and employees making contributions to the continued growth of our economy.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ENTRANTS
- You should currently operate in the Local Government Area of the City of Ipswich at the time of nomination, judging of the awards and the Awards Ceremony 20 October 2018.
- Nominations are subject to a word limit. Entries that exceed the word limit will be penalised or may be disqualified from entry.
- Entries must be typed and keep your answers clear and simple.
- Avoid repetition or repeating the same material and remember to proof read your work.
1st January 2018
24th August, 2018
28th September, 2018
8th October, 2018
Gala Awards Night
20th October, 2018
Inspiring individuals and businesses can nominate for 9 categories:
- Ipswich City Council New Business of the Year
- Llewellyn Motors Customer Service Award
- Ipswich Turf Club Tourism/Community Event of the Year
- River 94.9 Community Involvement Award
- TAFE Queensland Young Business Person of the Year
(35 years and under)
- Sirromet Business Person of the Year (36 years and over)
- Konica Minolta Innovation in Business Award
- The Queensland Times Small Business of the Year
- RPQ Pty Ltd Business of the Year
Ipswich Chamber of Commerce & Industry President’s Award
(No nominations required for this)
This special award is determined by the President of the Ipswich Chamber. This is the ultimate award presented on the evening and can be presented to an individual, business or organisation which has made an outstanding contribution to business in the Ipswich region over an extended period.
Awards Night Information
- Black tie, three course dinner, drinks and live entertainment.
- MC: Laurence Mooney
- Tickets $185 per person inc gst
- Strictly limited tickets are available.