Conditions of Entry
To be eligible to enter the City of Ipswich Business Excellence Awards you will be required to meet the following conditions of entry:
- Applicants will only be accepted if completed on the official online form and must be submitted by 5pm September 30, 2020.
- All Submissions must be received as per specifications outlined in this application form. Incomplete, late or incorrect
applications will be excluded for judging.
- The applicant’s place of business must be within the Ipswich City Council Region and they must have an ABN.
- Franchisors residing within the Ipswich region, as well as individual franchisees, are permitted to enter.
- Previous winners MUST demonstrate improvements implemented since winning a previous Award. The Nomination
must be for different / new achievements.
- Please note that applications won’t be returned and all applications will be destroyed.
The Judging Panel will comprise of independent, prominent business and community representatives that have been selected to judge the entries. These judges will be bound by confidentiality and professional conduct agreements and all submissions will be kept strictly confidential. Judging will be assessed on the written submission only.
If the judges believe that the entry has been placed in the incorrect category the judges reserve the right to transfer the submission into another category, without prejudicing the entrant. Judges reserve the right not to present an award if the circumstances do not warrant such an award.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.